Thursday, April 23, 2009

Motel Hell (1980)




What "Motel Hell" lacks in sleaze it surely makes up for in cheesiness and gore.
I have to add this film, because this is where it all begins. I can vividly remember my best friend and I, being only in 4th grade, having has dad bring us up to Movie Warehouse and renting "Motel Hell" on the weekends. When we decided to rent another film, we would pray that Joe Bob Briggs would be showing this film on Monstervision late that night. Ahhhh, the memories.

"Motel Hell" is without a doubt one of my all time favorite films. Based around brother and sister farmers, Vincent & Ida, whose idea of fun is to trap people by their farm, bring their bodies to their garden, slit their throats and fatten them up until they are chosen to be ground up for their famous beef jerky.


No comments:

Post a Comment