Saturday, May 9, 2009

Humanoids From The Deep (1980)




Also know as "Monster" this is a prime b film from the main man himself, Roger Corman.

I was first introduced to this film when I saw the preview on an old tape of "Piranha." I quickly became obsessed with trying to acquire this film, but found it harder to come by than I expected. When I finally got a hold of a copy it was everything I wanted and more! Filled with cheesy acting, generic plot, nudity, gore, and predictability this is a prime example of exploitation. It is also based in a small fishing harbor town, which is a personal favorite setting of mine!

Please do yourself a favor and get this film. It is currently out of print and hard to find (and expensive if you do find it) but it is worth every penny! PS- make sure it is the original 1980 Roger Corman film, not the remake!

No comments:

Post a Comment